Merino Key Features
- 100% Australian Merino, nature’s best
- Superﬁne 18.5 microns non-itch Merino
- Excellent moisture & temperature management
- Flat lock seams & raglan sleeves
- Easy care (machine washable)
- Shape retaining interlock knit
Merino is nature’s miracle ﬁbre, providing unique properties of warmth and comfort that only nature herself could come up with. At Sherpa we use only the very best, superﬁne 18.5 micron Australian Merino wool.
The lower the micron ﬁgure the ﬁner the merino is and the less likely it is to cause any itching. Do not buy merino for wearing against the skin with a micron count higher than 18.5.
Sherpa’s Merino Baselayers keep you dry during periods of physical activity, as nothing wicks moisture away from the skin like merino wool. Our Australian Merino Baselayers are ultra soft to the touch and will not itch. and do not capture odour.
You will always perform at your best in Sherpa