Altra Men’s Lone Peak 3 Mid Neoshell Running Shoes
The upper of the Lone Peak 3 NeoShell® is made of a revolutionary fabric that is waterproof on the outside yet breathable from the inside. It’s designed to fight off water and release heat to keep your feet cool and dry. This shoe is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber boot and is not designed for standing in water; it is made to help keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. The FootShape™ toe box lets your toes relax and spread out naturally for greater stability and comfort in shifting terrain. A Flexible StoneGuard™ rests above the midsole to deflect sharp, jagged rocks from digging into your feet. And the Fit4Her™ design means these mids are made with a female-specific shoe design to fit your unique foot.
Lone Peak 3 Neoshell Mid Features:
- Ideal for trail running, hiking, fastpacking, cold weather, and wet conditions
- Designed to improve toe splay, stability, push-off, comfort, and traction
- Firm, dual-layer EVA midsole with A-Bound® technology, a bouncy layer that reduces impact and returns energy in each stride
- Quick-drying, breathable, 100% waterproof, patented Polartec® NeoShell® technology
- StoneGuard™ flexible protection from rocks and trail debris
- TrailClaw™ sticky rubber outsole
- Lightweight, 12.3 oz.