Deuter AirContact 65L + 10L Backpack
It has gained the titles of “indestructible” and “custom-made.” That’s how it will stay, although the popular trekking backpack is now up to 15% lighter. The new, ergonomically shaped hip fins flow into the back construction and literally embrace the body. This allows even heavier loads to be carried easily and close to the body’s centre of gravity. In addition, nature loving hikers and trekkers can store everything they need, from their tent to provisions. On top of that the Aircontact, which is also a great travel backpack, lets you use its lid as a separate, detachable small backpack.
- Vari Quick System: For easy adjustment to any back length.
- Adjustable Lid: A height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.