Deuter Futura 28L Slim Line Day Backpack
Comfortable in every terrain. This light and functional top-loader for women is perfect for longer day hikes, mountain tours or via ferratas. The new ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system makes the Futura light. It hugs the back comfortably with its new fit and provides maximum ventilation.
As women’s backs are not, on average, as long as men’s, the SL carry system is slightly shorter than that of Deuter’s standard backpacks. The hipbelt fins have been given a more conical shape to provide a proper anatomical fit. The shoulder straps have been set closer together, are narrower and shorter in length, and have smaller buckles and narrower tapered strap ends to prevent chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
The pack’s Aircomfort Sensic System consists of a mesh net strung across a flexible steel spring frame to provide lightweight stability while standing away from your back to allow for the cooling effect of air circulation. Note that the torso length is not adjustable, but comfortably fits 14″-18″ torsos. Cushioned columns along the sides of the backpanel increase both comfort and stability. Padded shoulder straps and lateral panels add even more cushioning and load-lifter straps, a padded and adjustable hibpelt, and an adjustable sternum strap help to enhance overall fit.
The main compartment has top loading access and a lower front-access compartment allows you to separate and organize gear. A protective lid has internal storage and attachment rings for lashing gear externally. A large front stretch pocket keeps discarded layers or other gear close at hand. Other features include side compression straps, zippered hipbelt pockets, trekking pole loops, and an integrated rain cover for protecting the pack against the elements.
- Aircomfort Sensic backsystem of airy mesh tensioned on a flexible spring steel frame creates maximum ventilation
- Women’s specific fit
- ActiveFit pivoting S-shaped shoulder harness
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Ergonomic Comfort Lock hip fins of dual density foam custom fit by adjusting to each wearer for load stability
- Lumbar pads with three-dimensional modeling analogous with the shape of the hips
- Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten and tighten even with heavier loads
- Dual zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Easy finger pull loops on zippers
- Top lid attachment loops
- Hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps for regulating pack volume
- External lid pocket
- Valuables pocket on lid interior
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Large front stretch pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zippered divider
- Height and width adjustable chest strap
- Integrated detachable rain cover with reflector logo
- Hydration system compatible
Weight: 1420 g
Volume: 28 litres
Size: 64 / 28 / 22 (H x W x D) cm