Leki Journey Lite Antishock Walking Poles
The Journey Lite Antishock is an extremely light, comfortable trekking pole made from high-strength aluminium. The DSS Antishock System, which is directly integrated via the tip, reduces the impact of using the pole by up to 40% and takes the load off of the joints, tendons, and ligaments. This effectively reduces vibrations in combination with the anatomically formed EVOCON trek+D22king grip. It can be shortened to backpack size in the blink of an eye thanks to the Speed Lock+ Adjustment System. If you place great importance on the utmost comfort and ease on joints, the Journey Lite AS is the right pole for you. These poles are perfect for hiking across rugged terrain, mountaineering, or a leisurely walk through the Australian outback no matter the weather or time of year.
*Poles sold as a pair
- Length: 100 – 135 cm (infinitely adjustable)
- Packed Dimensions: 68 cm
- Weight: 260g/unit (520g/pair)
- Material: Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
Why Choose Leki?
- Relieves joint pain by taking up to 8kg of weight with every step – that can be up to 250 tonnes from a single hiking tour!
- Provides support in difficult terrain such as icy, wet or slippery trails
- Keeps the body in an upright ergonomically pleasing position, even when wearing a backpack, allowing the lungs to breathe freely and easily
- Telescopic build allows for tighter packing, and the poles can be adjusted to best suit the terrain
- Comfortable safety strap and ergonomic handle design