Leki Trail Anti Shock Soft Strap Walking Poles
On your next hiking trip, save you (and your knees) the strain by picking up a pair of solidly made and designed Trail Antishock Hiking Poles from Leki. The Trail Antishock Poles feature a tough and lightweight aluminium shaft, and a short flex carbide tip that provides perfect grip on nearly all terrains. The Soft Antishock Lite cushioning system reduces the force of impact, taking the pressure of your body to prevent aches and pains. The comfortable round top handle goes easy on your hands, and the adjustable safety strap means you won’t lose grip on your poles mid-climb. To adjust the height, just twist and lock the poles into place, and they will stay secure when in use. Poles can adjust from 110 – 145cm in length and weigh just 282g per pole.
Premium design, comfort, and shock absorbing qualities are the features that make the Leki Trail Antishock Hiking Poles a solid choice for hiking enthusiasts looking for support on the trail.
- Length (adjustable): 110 – 145 cm
- Weight: 282g/unit
- Roundtop comfort soft grip
- Soft adjustable strap
- Lightweight Aluminium shafts
- Short Flex Carbide tip for grip on nearly any terrain
- SAS Lite cushioning system reduces impact forces to protect your joints and muscles
- Soft Antishock Lite cushioning system