Sea to Summit Traveller TrII Sleeping Bag (Regular)
The ultimate choice for your Camino pilgrimage, round-the-world adventure or keeping warm on a plane, the Traveller™ provides adaptable warmth in a tiny packed size. It’s small packed size makes it perfect for stashing in your car for unplanned overnight stays. The Traveller™ also works well as a top quilt to significantly increase the warmth of another sleeping bag. It’s slightly tapered shape is sized as a comfortable solo sleeping bag that unzips into a spacious quilt to share.
Traveller Sleeping Bag Features:
- Zip two Traveller™ sleeping bags together and you have a duo bag for when you’re not travelling alone.
- Shoulder and foot drawcords cinch the bag tight to retain maximum warmth when needed and allow for streamlined simplicity in cooler climates.
- Doubles as a top quilt to significantly extend the warmth of another sleeping bag
- Zip two Travellers™ together for adventuring couples (note: this bag can only pair with another Traveller™)
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- RDA certified down
The EN13537 is a European standard for sleeping bags that provides three temperature levels to help guide you when choosing a bag.
Comfort – The temperature at which a standard woman can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. If you are female or consider yourself a cold sleeper, use this rating to decide the coldest temperature the sleeping bag is suitable for.
Lower Limit The temperature at which a standard man can sleep for eight hours in a curled position without waking. If you consider yourself a warm sleeper, use this rating to decide the coldest temperature the sleeping bag is suitable for.
Extreme This is a survival only rating for a standard woman. Between the lower limit and the extreme rating a strong sensation of cold must be expected and there is a risk of health damage due to hypothermia. This is an extreme survival rating only; we do not recommend you rely on this rating for normal use.
750+ Fill Power indicates that 1 oz of down will re-expand to over 750 cubic inches after compression. Higher loft means that less down can be used to achieve the same temperature rating – important for performance sleeping bags. The loft and down quality/composition are independently tested by the International Down and Feather Laboratory (IDFL) – a copy of the certification is supplied with every Sea to Summit sleeping bag.