Lorpen T3 Light Hiker Sock
This T3 Light Hiking Sock features 3 separate layers of fibres that work together for comfort, warmth, and moisture management. A layer of TENCELÂ® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fibre that is made from trees from sustainable farms. The COOLMAXÂ® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRAÂ® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes.
These 3 Layers make the T3 Light Hiking Sock perfect for all day long hikes in any season. Your feet will stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
T3 Light Hiker Sock Features
- TENCELÂ® fibres provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAXÂ® fibres wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRAÂ® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Light cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes