Lorpen Trail Running Ultralight Sock
This T3 Ultra Light Trail Running Sock features 3 separate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, support, and moisture management. A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. The COOLMAX® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes.
These 3 Layers make the T3 Ultra Light Trail Running Sock perfect for running in any season. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable all day long.
Cushioning: Heel & Toe – Light Cushion
Composition: 40% CCOOLMAX®, 35% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
Trail Running Ultralight Sock Features
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes while you run