Lorpen T2 Trekking Extreme Thermolite Sock
The T2 Trekking Thermolite® Sock was designed for long hikes and rugged conditions where moisture and warmth are an issue. Made with Thermolite® that provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. It’s the lightweight fabric that provides heavy-duty performance. It dries 20% faster than other insulating fabrics, and 50% faster than cotton. Thermolite® is the perfect layering fabric because it’s comfortable and lightweight, allowing more freedom of movement.
Height – Crew
Cushioning – Full Sock – Medium Cushion
Contents – 75% Thermolite®, 15% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
The medium cushioning helps the sock fit snuggly in your boots and protect against irritation while the mesh venting along the top of the sock allows for more air flow to the foot keeping you dry. Ea. LYCRA® ensures this sock stays up in your boots without slipping down to your toes.
Developed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts who need a durable and lightweight sock.
T2 Thermolite Sock Features
- Thermolite® provides warmth and comfort without weight
- Medium cushioning to protect from irritation and fit snuggly in your boots
- 10% Ea. Lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release