Lorpen T3 All Round Coolmax Trekker Sock
Lorpens all rounder trekker sock is a thick multilayered mountaineering sock designed for technical all season performance. Incorperating Coolmacx technology these socks remain lightweight, dry and cool during the summer months with no compensation of comfortable cushioning and thickness. The COOLMAXÂ® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. These fibres come together to create a true performance enhancing and moisture wicking technical sock. Lastly, a layer of LYCRAÂ® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes whilst also allowing enhanced sock adaptability and flexibilty for natural movement.
Composition: 50% Coolmax, 25% Tencel, 15% Nylon, 10% Lcyra.
Coolmax Trekker Sock Features
- COOLMAX® fibres wick moisture away from the foot
- TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin
- 10% Ea. Lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long.
- Heavy cushioning for added protection
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes