Zensah UPF 50+ Sun Sleeves
The Zensah Sun Sleeves are ideal for any sport from cycling to running to football to help protect against the sun harmful UV rays. Light compression ensures the arm sleeves stay in place. These Compression Arm Sleeves will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. They are made with a seamless design and ergonomic fit which increases circulation. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking and thermal regulating, keeping arms cool by wicking away perspiration. Pin-point Compression to offer direct support at the exact source of pain for elbow injuries such as Elbow Tendonitis (can be worn as Elbow Sleeve). The compression arm sleeves are also great for golf, offering sun protection.
*This item is sold as a pair
- Moisture wicking and anti-odour
- Breathable and thermal regulating
- Graduated compression – improves muscle recovery and helps prevent injury
- Sun protection – both solar and cooling arm sleeve
- Seamless and extremely comfortable
The Benefits of Graduated Compression
Compression provides an important role in improving blood flow. This leads to the muscles in the arms getting more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover, allowing for you to get back to your favorite activity faster. The compression also helps to stabilize the muscles in the arm to prevent injury. Whether your arm is sore from working out in the gym, throwing a baseball, playing golf or tennis, your arms will feel great with the Zensah Compression Arm Sleeve.
Who Should Wear Arm Compression Sleeves?
- Runners – provides laying for cold (arm warmers), morning runs and UV protection for summer runs
- Golfers – UV protection in the summer and muscle stabilization to help ensure you swing at your best – also helps to treat golfers elbow
- Basketball Players – prevent injuries and ensure arm stay warm and loose so you can hit the perfect shot
- Tennis Players – the compression arm sleeves are great not only for UV protection and layering, but it can also help treat tennis elbow
- Baseball Players – throwing a ball for hours causes arm fatigue and injury – help prevent both with compression arm sleeves
- Fitness Enthusiasts – some of the newest workouts are tough on the body. Ensure your arms recover quickly so you can hit the gym again sooner.