Sea to Summit Ultralight Insulated Mat (Regular)
The Sea to Summit single layer UltraLight™ Insulated Mat provides the lightest and smallest packed size mat without compromising on comfort. Made from a single layer of medium resolution cells, this mat provides luxurious air sprung cell comfort without the bulk! The air sprung cells conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep. This compact, travel friendly mat ticks all the boxes for comfort while hiking, tramping, mountaineering and exploring the outdoors. Forget bulky, heavy sleeping mats this ultralight mat weighs in at just 480g and has a packed size of 10 x 23cm.
Ultralight Mat Features:
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
Sleeping Mat Specs:
- Length: 183cm
- Width: 55cm
- Height/Depth: 5cm
- Weight: 480g
- R Value: 3.3
- Rolled Size: 10 x 23 CM
Sea to Summit technical features:
The air sprung cells are the core technology of our Sleeping Mat range, and are the reason why you will sleep better on a Sea to Summit Sleeping Mat. Instead of the typical baffled construction, Sea to Summit sleeping mats are constructed using a dot-weld pattern to create a high surface-area matrix of interconnected chambers called Air Sprung Cells. Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
The TPU lamination is applied through a process unique to the medical and aeronautical industries. Extrusion lamination is more durable, consistent and enables us to use our own TPU recipe. It is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, which is used in most other outdoor products at present and can suffer from delamination issues. We have also introduced an anti-microbial treatment into the TPU to prevent mould or fungal growth.
|Summer||0 – 1|
|Late Spring or Early Autumn (possibility of a mild frost)||1 – 2|
|Early Spring or Late Autumn (possibility of a hard frost)||3 – 4|
|Winter (frozen ground)||5 or above|