Sea to Summit Women’s Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat (Regular)
You get it all with the Comfort Light™ Mat: comfort, minimal weight and durability. The Sea to Summit Comfort Light™ Insulated Mat employs hybrid layer technology with Exkin Platinum® and Thermolite® insulation so you can have it all. The Comfort Light range features dual layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep. Designed to meet the unique needs of female physiology, the Women’s Ether Light XT Mat provides increased warmth and maximised comfort for a great night’s sleep in colder conditions. Featuring a women’s specific shape that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder.
Sleeping Mat Features:
- Women’s specific shape that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
Sleeping Mat Specs:
- Length: 168cm
- Width: 55cm
- Height/Depth: 6.3cm
- Weight: 555g
- R Value: 4.7
- Rolled Size: 13 x 24 CM
Using anthropometric data to reveal how best to cater for a woman’s size and weight distribution, the way they store heat and the way they sleep (on their side, mostly), the Sea to Summit women’s specific mats are wider from hip to knee and narrower at the shoulder. A thicker THERMOLITE® layer in the women’s air mats and a unique Delta Core™ profile in the women’s self inflating mats translates to warmer core body zones.
Dual layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and support, and single layer construction in the head and legs where it’s needed less. Instead of the typical baffled construction, Sea to Summit sleeping mats are constructed using a dot-weld pattern to create a high surface-area matrix of interconnected chambers called Air Sprung Cells. Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
|Summer||0 – 1|
|Late Spring or Early Autumn (possibility of a mild frost)||1 – 2|
|Early Spring or Late Autumn (possibility of a hard frost)||3 – 4|
|Winter (frozen ground)||5 or above|